Mechanical Design Engineering
Global Facility Solutions, a professional engineering firm, offers Mechanical Design Engineering services which focus on the design and layout of Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems with an emphasis on energy efficiency.
Our experienced hands-on team offers high quality, customized engineering services to clients in the following commercial business sectors: commercial office buildings, retail facilities, hotels, health care, private and public schools and government facilities including federal and state. The majority of our engineering designs include detailed system analysis and master planning prior to the start of design/engineering services.
Our capabilities include:
Technical Surveys and Reports
- Existing Systems Review and Troubleshooting
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) by Autodesk
- Energy modeling and load analysis using Trane Trace 700, DOE2 eQuest
- MS Project for project scheduling and construction administration
- Cost budget analysis utilizing RS Means and/or vendor/contractor pricing
- Submittal and shop drawing reviews during construction
Global Facility Solutions is experienced in developing a complete design package from concept through final construction documents.
We have provided engineering services on the following project types:
- Chiller and Boiler Plants
- Pumping and Distribution Systems
- Air Handling Systems – VAV, CV, VVT, MZ
- Ventilation and Exhaust Systems
- Variable Air Volume Fume Hood Exhaust Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) and Multi-split Systems
- Renewable Energy Systems – Solar Water Heating, Ground Source Heat Pumps
Many of our design projects are performed for energy service companies (ESCO’s) as part of an energy savings performance project. Global Facility Solutions performs the in-depth energy audit and site analysis to develop the list of recommended energy conservation measures (ECM’s) as well as develop 35% design documentation for submission to the client. Complete design documentation including specifications can be provided as required to meet the requirements of the client and the project.